I've returned! - Hauls and nail art!

First of all let me say sorry for the long break in posts. My last post in June was around exam time and I found myself with little spare time and a crappy camera, so I decided to wait until the summer and here I am! I've got photos from June till now, and I'll apologise for the quality straight away, but I hope you like them :)


After weeks of waiting I was finally able to visit a UK Sally's!! They had so many amazing China Glaze and OPI colours as well as other nail care items. I managed to restrain myself and ended up only buying the things in the photo above, the glass nail file is my favourite purchase because it is so good at filing and doesn't damage nails as much as a regular nail file. I also regularly visit the two Tk Maxx's in York and there is usually only Nails Inc and Revlon, but they've now started putting out Color Club. I was so excited to finally get my hands on it as it can be pricey on ebay, I also picked up two full size Orly polishes, which, considering they go for £5 for a small bottle in Boots, they were a bargain :) - Since then I've also picked up two OPI polishes from there as well, I think I'm obsessed with going there every time I'm in town!


Some nail art I've done since my last post in June!


Finally, here are some of the new (well they were when I took the photos ahah) Barry M glitters! I love the coverage and how bright they are, also they're still pretty cheap so they don't break the bank. I think eventually I'll post photos of my Barry M collection if there's enough interest :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario