Max Factor Fantasy Fire Swatch - Clarins 230 'Unicorn Pee' Dupe








After hearing all the comments about how Fantasy Fire was a dupe for Clarins 230 'Unicorn Pee' I thought I'd try it out. Luckily there were some left and I bought the last two they had for £5.98 from Superdrug :) I've never had/tried Clarins 230, but from what I've seen, Fantasy Fire is a pretty good dupe and not a bad price either! Overall, it is a very nice colour but very sheer, which is why I decided to layer it over 1 coat of Revlon 240 Impulsive (a medium purple) to make it stand out more. I didn't use a top coat as I've heard it can ruin the effect of these kinds of polishes, although having said that I did use Seche Vite Fast dry top coat after taking pictures to see what it looks like, and I can say it still has the same gorgeous colours and effect.

The polish I used:
Base Coat -Collection 2000 Base Coat
1st Coat - Revlon 240 Impulsive
2nd Coat -Max Factor Fantasy Fire
Top Coat - None

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario